Our campus is located two blocks north and one block east of the flashing red light at the intersection of GA Highways 119 and 17.
Our mailing address - P. O. Box 5
Our sanctuary - 301 Pine Street
Our Christian Center - 105 Third Avenue (Do not follow an online map to Pineora, we are IN the town of Guyton)
Our youth building, The Rock - 108 Fourth Avenue
Our church offices - The Disciples' Post, 306 Central Boulevard
Our Food Pantry - The Fillin' Station -- now at new location at 1290 Ga Hwy 119 South, Springfield, located in cafeteria of old Effingham Middle School
All (except The Fillin' Station) located in Guyton, GA 31312